Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sleep Over!!

SmileyCentral.com

Thursday we had vault, beam, and bars. On vault SmileyCentral.com we set up a drill thing. We put the rezi behind the vault and then added a cheese mat. We did drills for tsuk like standing on the cheese after you finished. Then on beam SmileyCentral.com we did routines. I actually stuck a routine!! :) Only one though, the others I fell on. Then we had bars. On bars SmileyCentral.com we did kip cast free-hip and kip cast turns. Sergei wasn't in a very good mood SmileyCentral.com . On Friday I practiced with team one again. We did floor and beam . On floor SmileyCentral.com we warmed up our tumbling and did routines. I did pretty good. The people on the team only counted four mistakes. Then on beam SmileyCentral.com I worked on round-off double back into the pit. It's getting better but I keep landing on my face. I also did two back handsprings. I stuck five out of five. SmileyCentral.com Then came Saturday. We did vault, bars, and dance. On vault I did tsuk pike with a real mat down. I stuck it. On bars we worked on high bar which is kip cast to handstand, two giants and dismount. Sergei said I wasn't doing them right. I also worked on free-hip. Dance SmileyCentral.com we did our regular stuff. That night my friend Sam SmileyCentral.com (from the gym) came shopping with us and helped me pick out my Halloween SmileyCentral.com costume. She slept over and I had a really great SmileyCentral.com time, tootles!!

~Majesta Valentine

No comments: