Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday

Tonight was a four hour night. We had vault, beam and bars. On vault I was doing tsuk pike, I don't know why though. I had a pretty good night on vault. Then we went to beam, I worked on my connections and did three routines. One of them I stuck but the other two I fell on back walkover back tuck. I stuck three back walkovers the whole night. Then we went to bars. We started on giants and on every single one, I hit my feet. Sergei sent me to staps because he thinks its time for me to learn straddle giants. I actually had a hard time with them. That's what I did for the rest of bars. Something funny to give you a good laugh is that yesterday I fell off a chair. I was standing on it and it started tipping and then I fell. I hurt my wrist so today in practice I had to wear wrist supports (if I was allowed). Well hope ya have a good night, bye!!

~Majesta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, lets get this straight....you fell standing on the dining room chair because you wanted to see how your outfit look before you went to the soccer game....because you were to lazy to go upstairs where there is a full length mirror....next time you will know better!!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha thats really funny! omg if i ever did that in front of people i would pee!!! lol!!! well i think that you are an awesome gymnast and you should keep up the good work! there is a bright future!

Anonymous said...

wowo, good job (for the practice not the falling off the chair) you'll grow up to be a big olympic champion and i will grow up to be a best selling author.