Sunday, October 21, 2007

Boo!

On Friday I practiced with team one. I had a great time. We did tumbling and beam. Floor we did the same old things. We warmed up the tumbling passes in our routine. Mine are whip back tuck, Front handspring front full, and round-off back whip back tuck. Then we did routines. I did ok. I stuck all of my passes. then on beam I worked on round-off double back into the pit from the beam.
The reason I practiced with team one is because I wanted to go to teen skating with my friends. We skated and we danced to a whole bunch of songs.
Then on Saturday some of team one practiced with us. This is because one of our gymnasts is almost elite so she went to the clinic. Sergei wasn't there so the coaches asked compulsory to practice together and optional to practice together. So we did tumbling first. We did the same thing. We warmed up our tumbling passes and did our routines. Then we went to vault. On here I did a couple front handsprings. Then I started the tsuk. I did tsuk pike and thats about it. Then we did a half an hour of tumble track and a half an hour of beam. On tumble track I worked on front handspring front full because its still not perfected. Then on beam I worked on round-off double back again into the pit.
That night me and my friends went to The Bates Motel.
It was really scary. We went through The Bates Motel first. A lot of people popped up and once I fell, LOL.Then we went through the corn maze. It wasn't really a maze because they led you through the way. Things popped up in this one too. At the very end of the maze Jason came out with a chain saw. The chain saw hit the back of my leg but it didn't have the chain on it. Still I screamed and ran for my life out of that corn maze. Last was the hayride. We waited for two hours but I think it was worth the wait. We rode through and again things popped up. We went through little scenes like one was a chop shop.
There were body parts and one of the people had a chain saw. It really scared me.

One scene was a gas station and the gas station lit on fire.
My favorite though was when somebody jumped out of a grave. I had a really good time.

No comments: