Thursday, November 1, 2007

=[

Monday we had beam and floor. On beam I stuck two routines out of five. That's pretty good because I only do connection on one beam and I did routines on that beam twice. On floor we did the regular thing. We warmed up our tumbling passes and did routines. I did the regular But this time I did one and a half on my last tumbling pass. It wasn't the best ever but at least I didn't fall on it. Tuesday we had bars and vault. Bars we did our routines as usual. I finished my two routines and started working more on cast turn. On vault we did tsuks. I stuck most of them but they weren't good. Then on Thursday (today) we had vault beam and bars. On vault we did tsuks again but they weren't that good. I fell on my butt most of the times. Then on beam I didn't sick any routines. I stuck some of my connections but not my routines. On bars I only did one routine because I broke my arm..... JUST KIDDING!! I just didn't do very good on my other low bars so I didn't go to high bar. Oh yeah and I have a question for you. On Saturday our gym is having a sleepover, should I go?? I can't decide. Just comment telling me what you think.


~Majesta Valentine

No comments: