Friday, October 5, 2007

Thursday & Friday (sorry I missed yesterday!)

Hey guys sorry that I didn't post last night. I was kind of busy. Well anyway, last night we had vault, beam, and bars. Vault was ok, but I didn't get to flip because we were doing this drill thing. On beam I was still working with my back walkover back tuck which is still pretty bad. In my routine I didn't stick and of my connections. Then on bars I did kip cast free-hip to handstand again. That was pretty good, I guess I got better. Then I did kip cast turn which was also pretty good. Then I went to pit bar and did a couple pak's into the pit. The next day (which is today) we had beam and floor. On beam I had the same problem, I didn't stick any of my connections in my routines. After I did three routines, Mrs. Tamara had me work on two back handsprings. I had the mat that makes the beam wider so it wasn't that hard.Then we had floor. I started out with front layout. They were good so Sergei told me to try front handspring front layout front tuck, so I did. I stuck the two that I tried and then I went to front full. I didn't do very well on them. Next I did back whips. I only did a couple of them and then started back layout. I did two of those and fulls. Then I went to one and a half. They were prett y good. Time for routines on floor! I was third. My tumbling passes were 1) round-off back handspring one and a half 2) front layout and 3) round-off back handspring back full. My routine was pretty good except for the part when I did one and a half. The only problem was that I didn't know what to do because I usually land the other way, so I just turned around. Everybody thought that was funny. In conditioning we had a competition (our team won!!). Well that's pretty much it, Bye!
Majesta Valentine

No comments: