Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday

Today I also had gym from 6-9. We did warm-up as usual and started on bars. Sergei had us do kip cast free hip. I noticed that it wasn't very good so that's going to be added to the "need to work on list." Then after doing a few of them, we went to pit bar where we did dismounts. I wanted to put a mat in the pit but one of my teammates had injured her foot and was doing bars so we couldn't. I did lots of double backs and they were pretty good. He said they were good except I need more control. We then went to vault. I did front handsprings for warm up, then I started tsuk. I landed about four on the mat but the others weren't that good. Maybe I'll do better next time. Then we conditioned and went home. Another donation!!! One of my bestfriend's dad donated money to me. Thank you Mr. Bayalis!

New Web donations-
Mr. Bayalis

No comments: