Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Candy!!!

Monday we did the same old thing and did beam and floor. On beam all I got to do was routines because Mrs. Tamara wanted us to stick three routines. I only stuck two by the time beam was over. I kept falling on either back walkover back tuck or front handspring. Then we went to floor. We armed up our tumbling passes (round-off back whip back tuck, front handspring front layout, and round-off back handspring one and a half). We did routines and I was second. I did pretty good but Sergei was upset with some of the people on our team so we got a talk. Then on Tuesday (today) we did bars and vault. On bars Sergei spotted us for kip cast to handstand and then we did cast turns. We then went to vault with Mrs. Tamara. I did tsuk and she made us put another eight inch mat on top of the first one. She said if I landed two that I would get candy. I did and so then I got smarties. Then we did conditioning, run, and then we went home.

~Majesta

Thank you very much for all your support and donations!!!

Wreath Fundraising:
Pam
Nancy

No comments: