Monday, October 15, 2007

Hi!!

Hey, on Saturday we had vault, bars, and dance. On vault, Sergei had me do that pike thing again, and it didn't really work out. I kept landing on my butt. On bars, we did the usual. We started out with free-hips. Some of mine were to handstand but still weren't that good. Then I did cast turns. It was kind of like a drill because after we turned, we were supposed to land on the big block that was right behind it. I did pretty good on them. Then in dance we did the regular stuff that I don't know the names of but oh well. I know that we did floor routines without tumbling though. Mrs. Tamara judged us on our presentation. Instead of doing number judging, I got graded a "B". On Monday (today) we had beam and floor. We did stations today. I started out doing back handspring jump up. Then I went to do back handspring back tuck, I only stuck one out of many, then I did four routines. I fell on back walkover back tuck on every one and I fell on back handspring once, then I worked on side ariel. On floor I did front layouts, back whips and fulls. We did routines and I thought I did pretty good. Then we conditioned and went home.


~Majesta

No comments: