Thursday, October 18, 2007

HeHe!!

Well, this blog is for Tuesday and today. Tuesday we had bars and vault. On bars we started routines. I did one and fell on the rest of them. You see, I have this little problem with routines and it takes me a little while to do them. That's all we did for bars. On vault I did some front handsprings, then I started tsuk pike. They were pretty good and I was landing on my feet a lot. Today we had vault, beam, and bars. On vault I had a pretty slow run. I just wasn't into vaulting today. I did front handsprings and then tsuk pikes. I also stuck almost all of the ones I tried to land. Then on beam we did routines. We had to go on both new and new new. Those are the names our team made up for the main beams. I don't like new very much because with my beam shoes I slide alot. So on one beam I would do my back walkover back tuck connection and on new I wouldn't. I only stuck one back walkover back tuck on high beam. Then we went to bars. We did routines again. I think I'm getting over my fear because I did two routines and even though my legs were a little bent, I still did it and didn't cry! Then we did conditioning and went home.

Wreath Fundraising:
Tammy Stevens
Mr. Potter
Phyllis

Thank you very much for all your support and donations!!!

~Majesta

No comments: