Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday

Sorry that I keep missing days, it's just really hard for me to get a hang of it. Well on Saturday we had Vault, Bars and dance. On vault I didn't get to flip again because we had put the drill thing there again. The drill thing is that we get the rezi and out that behind the vault. Then we get a cheese or sometimes just another eight inch mat and we vault onto that. I did pretty well on that. Then we had bars. I did kip cast free-hip and also kip cast turn. Sergei wanted us to start working on our routines so I did giant dismount on the regular bars. Then we went to dance. I don't really know any of the names but I know that we did dance... lol. I'm not the best in dance so I really don't know what they are talking about. Many thanks to all that purchased wreaths for my fundraising! Also, thanks to Misty & Marc for a Web Donation!

Web Donation:
Misty & Marc

Wreath Fundraising:
Miss Kathy
Mark Denver
Lisa Fuscellaro
Aunt Jo and Steve
Nicole Alexander

No comments: