Friday, November 30, 2007

Meet Tomorrow!

2007 Yurchenko Invitational

November 30 - December 2, 2007


Good Luck Graphics




Tonight was a fun night. I got to practice with team one again. We started on vault. Out of three vaults I stuck two ( I was vaulting on #6). Not too bad. Then we went to bars. I did one low bar and one high bar. Then I did one routine. I did pretty well on that. Next was beam. I didn't even warm up my back walkover back tuck but in my routine I stuck it. Then floor. We just warmed up our tumbling passes and then we were done. Today was a short practice. Afterwards we went to the Chinese buffet. I had a really great time. We laughed and talked a lot. We even saw someone we knew there. If I ever get the chance again, I'm definitely going! What a great time we had...


~Jesterz

No comments: