Sunday, November 4, 2007

PIT TIME!!!


Thursday... we had vault, beam, and bars. On vault of course I did tsuk. They were horrible. I don't know why I'm doing so bad on vault, I keep falling on my butt. On beam we did routines, Mrs. Tamara judged me and I got a 9.45 and I didn't fall. On bars we were supposed to do routines but once again I chickened out. I keep stopping...when I get to the high-bar and I won't go for the high-bar. Friday...we had Beam and floor. On beam we did routines once again(this is getting boring... I know... just hold in...) and we just did five this time. On floor we did routines and it was really good, I wasn't tired or anything. Saturday we had vault, floor and bars. This was a little mixed up because Mrs. Tamara had to leave early so we didn't get to do what we usually do. On vault I did tsuks and still kept falling on my butt. Floor I did good and on Bars all everyone did was low-bar the whole hour. That night there was a at the gym, I went to it. We cleaned out the whole pit and added new cubes. There aren't enough cubes so we can't go in the pit. That night we played fun games like chicken in the pen house, , handstand & headstand contests and more. We took some pictures and my friends and I stayed up until like 3:30. But really it was like 4:30 because it was daylight savings time so we had 2:00 AM twice. It was really fun and I had a real great time.
Check out the pictures below...you can leave a comment to say how your sleepover went!!!!
" KMC Pit Cleaning Sleepover"






























































Please post a comment and tell everyone how the sleepover was for you!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jester its haley those pictures from the sleep over are so cute and the little picture that said "my butt hurts...what" lol where did you get that well great job at the meet!!! I hope we get to have another sleepover at the gym! I wonder if Chyanne and David are stiil going out??? LOL see you at the gym on monday