Thursday, January 10, 2008

Barb Knothe Invitational


Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a long time, sometimes I forget. Well one of my home meets is coming up, The Barb Knothe Invitational, January 11-13. We have about 400 gymnast competing..."Good Luck to All!" On January 13, 2007 (Sunday) is when I compete. It turns out that on floor I'm not doing front handspring front full, I think it's a bit too hard for me right now but I'm sure that I'll get it soon.
I keep landing on my butt so it's just about the same routine. On beam, nothing changed to begin with, so I just have to keep up the hard work. Vault it varies from doing Tsuk pike to tsuk tuck, it really depends how I feel at the moment. Bars I'm really not sure what I am doing because I have to say that my bar routine is pretty bad. To top it off, I just got a rip today so I think it's going to be a little hard. Keep looking for posts after the meet to see some of my videos, catch ya later...


Majesta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

You are awesome.Keep up the hard work you will make your dream come true.

Anonymous said...

Hi Majesta,

Videos show how much you have grown! I am proud of you. Tell your Mom I said "Hi".

Damon Sanders

Anonymous said...

Majesta I love you . < 3 ( ' :