Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello...

Haha sorry I haven't been on here in a REALLY long time... I guess you can say that I've been busy? Well I finally started school again so I'm on the night schedule.
Competition season is coming up soon but don't think I'm not ready!
Let's start on...

VAULT! Well I've been working on a few different things but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to compete with yurchenko layout. It isn't very good because I don't have a lot of time to practice it... ]:

On FLOOR I almost have all of my tumbling passes.

On BEAM I actually just about have all of my skills. I added front aerial, back handspring layout step out, ring jump back tuck (connected for a bonus) and split jump straddle jump (connected for a bonus).

BARS is coming along pretty well too! I'm not too sure which elements are going to be in my routine but right now I'm working on shoot over, stalder, blind change, and double back dismount.

I have a little work to do on all of my events but I know I'll get better!

-Majesta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go Majesta the best of luck you can do anything you as long as you put your mind to it. lots of luck and love. love always,the case family.