Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New tricks?

Yup... you heard correctly. I just wanted to give you guys an update on all of the things that I'm working on for my level nine routines. I don't have like any video's from floor and beam though, but I should have a post up by next week with those skills.

So today I want to just tell you about my bars and vault. Well on bars I'm learning quite a few skills but I'm only showing you one... SRY!

Right now I'm doing a private with Sergei ( Sergei Poukas ), I'm working on double back dismount, blind change, front giants, pak, and shoot over. Since shoot over is my newest skill, I decided to show you that. =]



On vault I'm learning two different vaults. I just recently got my front handspring front tuck.
I'm also working a bit on yurchenko but I haven't started to flip, just round-off back handspring for me! :D




I'll give you the post for beam and floor next week... PROMISE!!
Align Center

No comments: