Saturday, February 2, 2008

Parkettes Invitational

OMG!!!
Well, I have to say that yesterday was a pretty rough day! It started out when we were driving there... you see, my mom thought it was at the school so we went there....wrong place!! Then we were driving around for the longest time (got directions from someone at Parkettes, they told us a wrong turn, ended up in Bethlehem). We finally got there about ten minutes before march in, I missed march in and kept warming up. We started on beam, I was the last one. I have to say just one thing about the beams, they felt awfully weird. They were like peeling and all old! Well anyway... as I started to compete on the beam, I did back walkover back tuck and fell. Then I also fell on switch leg leap... I got a beam burn all down my left leg. I ended my routine with an 8.15 and didn't place. After that, my knee hurt so I went to the person who helps you when your hurt and she gave me ice and wrapped prewrap around my knee to stop the pain. Then was floor, I was ok with this event. The floor was really springy and I liked it. I did my routine and got an 8.925 and got 6th place. Next was vault, my practices weren't really good and I got to do one tsuk before competition. In competition, I stuck one and touched the mat on the other one. I got a 9.225 with a 1st place. Last was bars, amazingly, I got a 9.1 with 5th place.
In all around I got a 35.4 with 4th place.
Well that was my meet!!

~Majesta~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your majestasolympicdream.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com