Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas City Classic

I have to say that I am really of myself. I did really good this meet. It was in a small gym in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The meet was actually held at a school. The KMC level eight team started on floor, I was last. I did every tumbling pass with my legs together and they were pretty nice. My score was a 9.4.
Next was bars, this is the one event that I didn't do too well on. I got an 8.3 because of a lot of things. I stopped at my cast turn and bend my arms on my giants and I'm pretty sure that I bent my legs too.
We went to beam next, on my warm up I didn't stick any of my connections. But on my meet I did a solid 9.425 routine.
Our last event was vault, the landings were kind of hard because they didn't have an extra mat to land on. I stuck my warm ups and my competition vaults and got a 9.3.
The good thing is that Mrs. Tamara said that if I get a 9.2 or higher, I can start learning front handspring front tuck!! YAY... Oh yeah, and if you add up all those scores, my all around turned out to be 36.525.....


~Majesta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice routine! Keep up the great work!