Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ohnoes.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, as usual.
The thing is that I got injured so I haven't been competing.
I had a bilateral stress fracture in my lower back. I was out for a little but I recently went to the doctors and they said that one side of my back may not heal (we'll see)!
They said I can go back though, so I've been doing physical therapy and going back slowly.
I have a back brace to ensure that I'm keeping my back straight and tight.
When I do go back fully though, I don't think my routines are going to be as hard as they used to be.
I'll try my hardest and condition a lot to try to get my routines as hard as they can be.
I'll post another time soon.

-Majesta

2 comments:

Misty Dawn Photography said...

Awwww....keeping working on healing your back, babe. You'll get there. :) I also want to let you know that I'm giving you a Blog Luv Award! You can check it out here: http://mistydawnphoto.com/blog/?p=304

Anonymous said...

Hey Majesta I was looking at the photos there really great. Kepp working hard and you will reach your dreams.